We are committed to utilizing advanced dental technology to provide you with the highest level of dental care. Cone beam 3D technology is an imaging system that provides our periodontists and team with a three-dimensional image reconstruction of your teeth, jaws, and sinuses. We may use dental cone beam 3D imaging to:
- Plan dental implant placement
- Map nerves and sinuses (which are not accurately seen on traditional radiographs)
- Evaluate and assess pathology
- Plan and evaluate the progress of orthodontic treatment
- Visualize unerupted teeth
Cone beam 3D imaging is effective for diagnosing and evaluating dental conditions, as well as planning treatment. One of the advantages of 3D cone beam technology is that it provides us with a view of your mouth and supporting structures that is more comprehensive than that provided by digital X-rays.